Tuesday, January 27, 2009

# birthday # family

Happy Birthday, Roger!

Mom, I'm going to eat this frosting.


Happy Birthday, to my baby! It's hard to believe that 8 years ago today, I was in the hospital being induced for this guy. After dilating, going backwards and getting there again and a mere 20 minutes of pushing (yes, you can be envious but after the pregnancies "easy deliveries" are good), Pirate Roger came into the world. Most kids come out crying. According to my Doctor, Roger sounded like a pirate. My 9lb 9.5oz 38 weeker is 8 years old now. 8 years old, 2nd grade...man, they grow up so fast! Mommy misses you buddy, but I sure hope you and your brother like your present when it gets there.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet little Pirate!!
Diane at Crafty Passions

Dona'Scrap said...

Happy Birthday Roger! Hope you have a good one.
-dona

Follow Us @lifewithkatie