Wednesday, September 30, 2009

# bathroom # cleaning

Works for Me Wednesday - Swish & Swipe

Hey everyone! I'm back with another post...but without my camera cable. How annoying is that? I have tons of great pictures to download and can't! Hopefully I'll remember where I put it soon so I can show off my birthday present that just arrived today (and only a week late! *grins at the sender*). It's super fabulous and awesome and I can't wait to show you! Plus, I have new kitty pictures and new pictures of the kids and just tons of new stuff! C'mon cable, come out of hiding!

But, until I can show y'all some pictures, I'm going to talk about the swish and swipe. What's that you're probably asking...but hang on, I'm going to tell you right now. The swish and swipe is something that I do every morning in my bathroom after my shower. After I shower and get dressed, I take my damp towel and swipe it across the bathroom counter, edge of the tub and the toilet...yes, the toilet. Then, I take the toilet bowl brush and swish it around inside of the toilet. What does all of this do? Well, it keeps my bathroom looking clean until Saturday's when I do a proper cleaning. So, even if the rest of my house is a disaster, my bathroom is always company (and emergency illness!) ready! And, it only takes all of about 30 seconds.

What works for all of you? Do you have any secret tips? Leave me a comment here and make sure you head over to We Are That Family to sign the Mr Linky there!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Margaret aka: Fact Woman said...

I do a quick swipe with antibacterial wipes each morning! 3 minutes each morning saves so much time each week.

Follow Us @lifewithkatie