Thursday, February 18, 2010

# challenge # cleaning

Time For Me Thursday

Sheesh. IE does not like blogger at all, does it? Well, I'm on a different computer and back to using FireFox which seems to do a better job for me.

I don't know about all of you but I can feel my stress levels rising. Part of it is totally hormonal, but another part is just that things are happening that are out of my control. I'm not good with things not being in my control...lol.

So, I've decided to take today off. Not in the total day off sense, but in the checking email and being online sense. I'm not going to launch Tweetdeck. I'm not going to leave my email up and running. I'm just going to have a technology free day. I guess it's a bit like getting back to my roots. The only reason the computer will be on is so that I can have music playing while I work on the wall. It's just going to be me and the clutter today. Don't worry though, I'll be back tonight to post the Friday post. I really am sorry for dropping the ball on that one.

Now, you guys have been getting off easy since I've been all netshy the past few days. Honestly, I'm ok with that because I know that all of you have lives and doing challenges isn't always easy. Today, I want you to go to your desk and sort through the papers that may be lying there. Recycle what you don't need and file what you do. If you don't have a filing system, that's ok. Pick up some file folders and just tuck the things into logical groupings for now. You can setup something more "official" later. For today, I just want you to create a clean workspace. I know you can do it. I have more faith in you than I may even have in myself.

Until tomorrow, I am signing off the internet!
Photobucket


No comments:

Follow Us @lifewithkatie