Thursday, January 21, 2010

# cleaning # relaxation

Time for Me Thursday

Wow, why didn't anyone tell me that being productive made you sleepy? I spent the past two days working on my bedroom and I am thrilled to say that it's 97% done. I'm still tackling the laundry monster and I need Roger's help to get under the bed. Everything else is done and I have a beautiful tidy sanctuary.

Today, I'm totally going to enjoy all of the work that I've done over the past two days. I'm going to take some candles up to the bedroom, light them and then I'm going to relax on my lovely bed. While I was cleaning I found some wonderful books so I may take that time to relax and read or I might write in my paper journal. There's also the option of just turning on some music and relaxing while I listen. So many options and I'm so glad that I now have my nice clean room to enjoy them in.

So, what are you going to do for you today? Are you going to dig out that special lotion? Relax with a book? Let me know! Taking care of yourself makes you more able to take care of the people you love.

Photobucket

No comments:

Follow Us @lifewithkatie