Thursday, October 1, 2009

# Time for me Thursday

Time for Me Thursday

Wow...the day is nearly done! Today has just been one of those days where nothing has gone as planned. Not a darned thing. I went to take some boxes to the barn and the cat jumped out through the torn screen. I chased him around the neighborhood for a good 20 minutes. It was a total game for him. When I finally said to heck with it, come home when you want and walked away, he turned around and started to follow me back to the house. Course he wouldn't let me grab him to bring him inside! Geez! That kind of exercise was not on my list!

I also tore my jeans, discovered my old doctor is not taking new patients so his office doesn't know if he'll take me back and did I mention that the house is like 63 inside? Brrrr! I don't want to turn on the furnace until I get the a/c unit out of the window, which will hopefully happen this weekend. Until then, I'm wrapped up in a blanket and drinking hot drinks.

So...what am I doing for me today? I'm giving up on the day, deciding that perfection won't happen and I'm going to work on just enjoying the rest of my day! How about all of you?

Photobucket

No comments:

Follow Us @lifewithkatie